Items specific to US and Canadian Programs are listed below. The following policies apply to all programs:
- Late fee is charged for registrations submitted within 45 days of meeting.
- Payment of registration fee (and hotel deposit if applicable) is due in full upon registration. Registration will not be processed until payment is received.
- Hotel reservations booked through the International Foundation are made on a date-received basis until 30 days prior to the meeting (based on availability), due to hotel cutoffs and penalties. After that date, you must make independent hotel arrangements. To receive the conference rate, reservation must be reserved through the International Foundation. Best available rate/hotel will be assigned if necessary.
- Name replacements do not incur administrative fee.
- Acceptance of the registration policy acknowledges that a third party can register and submit payment on my behalf for attendance at an International Foundation meeting. If you wish to opt-out please contact the registration office at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 334-3327, Option 2.
- Third Party Administrators: You must obtain prior consent to register an individual for an International Foundation program. Acceptance of this policy acknowledges that you have the authority to register the individual. A confirmation email will be sent to yourself and the registrant when submitting - confirming their registration.
- Payment accepted in U.S. funds by check, money order or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
- Registration with check payment -
Mail to: P.O. Box 689954, Chicago, IL 60695-9954.
- Payment accepted in Canadian funds by cheque, money order or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
- Registration with cheque payment -
Mail to: P.O. Box 2406, Station A, Toronto, ON M5W 2K6.
- Tax exempt organizations must submit Exemption Certificate with registration (for Canadian meetings held in Canada) to avoid GST/PST/HST charges.
Meeting and/or Hotel Cancellations (All Programs)
All requests must be in writing to the International Foundation.
Cancellation form [PDF]
Meeting Cancellation & Transfers are subject to an administrative fee per program of:
- Prior to 30 days of the program-$50 per meeting day per program
- Within 30 days of the program-50% of the registration fee per program
- On or after opening day of the program-forfeiture of all registration fees
- $50 per meeting with no increase within 30 days
- Transfer options–Note :Funds can be used by anyone representing the same organization
Cancel a meeting and transfer the fees to another meeting.
Hold the funds on account to be used for a future meeting. Funds held on account must be used by the end of December the year after the meeting was canceled. Funds not utilized by the end of this time will be refunded, minus the administrative charge ($50 per meeting day) as published for the meeting originally registered to attend.
Name Changes (Replacements) for the same meeting are processed at no charge. Fill out a registration form for the new individual and indicate the name of the person being replaced.
Hotel Cancellations - hotel cancellations received within the hotels penalty window will be subject to one night’s room rate plus tax. Within 7 days of your arrival also contact the hotel directly.
Consent to Use Photographic Images
By registering, attending or participating in the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP) conferences, meetings and/or other activities, you hereby grant IFEBP permission to use and distribute (now and in the future) your name, image, performance and/or voice as they may appear in photographs, video recordings and audiotapes of such IFEBP events and activities. Such use may include, but is not limited to, live video broadcast and/or streaming video, DVDs’ and other recordings of IFEBP events and activities, websites, brochures and other promotional materials used to promote IFEBP events, programs, products and services.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at
(888) 334-3327, Option 2 or