The CEBS Program will accept work completed in a select number of other approved professional programs for exam credit. An application, proper documentation and filing fee are required. The application form lists the designations that qualify for the exam credit as well as the procedures that must be followed to obtain this credit.
- A maximum of TWO EXAM CREDITS can be earned.
- Two exam credits may be applied toward the CEBS designation. If you elect to receive two exam transfer credits within the same specialty designation, you will be awarded that designation upon completion of the CEBS designation.
- Only CEBS registrants and CEBS graduates may apply for exam credit.
- There is a $125 application fee per exam credit. Official documentation of completion from the sponsoring organization is required.
The CEBS program recognizes these professional designations and courses for exam credit in the CEBS curriculum:
See form for specific courses.
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
American College Courses (CLU, ChFC, REBC, RHU)
- HS 325* or HS 312*: Group Benefits
- HS 326*: Planning for Retirement Needs
- HS 328*: Investments