CMS 3– Human Resource Management
This is a required course for the CMS and CEBS designations.
This course is under review. If you have already purchased study materials, you will need to complete your exam in 2017.
The subject matter of this course focuses on the relationships between an organization's strategic planning and human resource management. Global economic and workforce trends, competitiveness and the employment relationships, the response of the human resource manager to a changing environment and new roles and ways of looking at traditional human resource functions are among some of the issues discussed. The course also introduces the components of the total compensation system, their application to human resources management and their role in supporting overall organizational strategy.
- Learning Guide, $185.00
- Text: Managing Human Resources (7th edition) by Belcourt, Singh, Bohlander and Snell, $175.00
See Study Materials for details on how to order study materials.
Enrichment Reading - click here
- Context for Human Resources Management
- Equity and Diversity
- Organization of Work
- Recruitment and Career Management
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation Practices--Wages
- Compensation Practices--Incentive Awards
- Compensation Practices--Employee Benefits
- Safety and Health/Rights and Discipline
- Labour Relations
- International Human Resources Management