CEBS News & Help - Canada
CEBS Student News
- CEBS Exams Move to Computer-Based Testing in April 2014
Beginning April 15, 2014, you will be able to take your exam using computer-based testing (CBT) at Prometric Testing Centres in Canada and the United States. There will be numerous opportunities to test throughout the year with instant grade results. More details can be found here.
- Course Revisions for 2014
CMS 3 Human Resource Management will be revised for exams taken after September 15, 2014.
If you plan to write the exam for this courses using the current study materials, you must write the exam on or before September 15, 2014, choosing the spring 2014 exam window (April 15- June 15, 2014) or the summer 2014 exam window (July 15-September 15, 2014).
*RPA 3 will be revised annually each fall.
If you plan to test for this course using the current study materials, you must write the exam on or before September 15, 2014. Please choose the 2nd quarter (April 15- June 15, 2014) or the 3rd quarter (July 15-September 15, 2014) testing window.
- The revision for GBA 1 Principles of Group Benefits and GBA 2 Applications of Group Benefits has been rescheduled for fall 2015. The current study materials are valid through September 15, 2015.
- The study materials are available from Books for Business.
- Dalhousie MBA
Dalhousie MBA FS offers CEBS, GBA, RPA and CMS designees advance standing. Click here to learn more about how your designation could qualify for credit towards a MBA (Financial Services) at the prestigious Dalhousie University.
- Advantage Newsletter
Read the latest issue of Advantage [PDF]. A copy has been e-mailed to all CEBS registrants and graduates. Not yet registered? Register now! [PDF]
Previous Issues of Advantage Newsletter
August 2013 Advantage [PDF]
May 2013 Advantage [PDF]
- Readings Updates
Preparing for your next exam? Make sure you have all the required Readings Updates. All Readings Updates are required reading for the respective national examination.
- The CEBS Course Catalog is available here. In addition to course descriptions, online study schedules, order forms and other CEBS information, it also details the changes in course titles, study materials and designation requirements. You can read it online, or request a free copy to be mailed to you.
- CHRP Accepted for CEBS Exam Transfer Credit
CEBS will now accept exam transfer credit from those individuals who hold the CHRP designation. More...
- Members of CGA Canada now qualify for the ISCEBS/IFEBP member rate on examinations. Simply write "CGA Member" on your exam application and use the discounted exam fee.
- CE credit in AB or MB
If you are licensed in Alberta or Manitoba, complete the Continuing Education Credit section of the CEBS Order Form to request the International Foundation to automatically confirm credit for the exams applied for on that application. A $25 service fee per course is charged when credit is requested.
- View the online class schedule.
- Course Catalog [PDF]