Two options are available for scheduling your testing appointment at Prometric Testing Centre:
- Schedule online at www.prometric.com
- Select "Schedule My Test"
- Choose "CEBS Canada-Certified Employee Benefit Specialist" from the directory
- You can then locate a test site, schedule, reschedule, confirm or cancel an appointment
- Country: Canada
- Province: Select from the drop down.
- Call the Candidate Services Call Center (CSCC) at (866) 793-2267. Locate a Prometric Testing Centre. All testing locations in the CEBS computer-based testing network are at Prometric Testing Centres in Canada or the United States; and are open as many as six days a week, eight to ten hours a day. To confirm, change or cancel your exam appointment, all you have to do is go online at www.prometric.com or call the Candidate Services Call Center (CSCC) at (866) 793-2267. You will need to enter your appointment confirmation number (provided when the appointment is scheduled) at the prompts.
Prometric Testing Centre locations and door-to-door directions are available online.
Other test centers are available. Click here for details.
Visit Review of Policies and Fees for further information on computer-based testing.
In addition to maximum convenience, scheduling flexibility and a private test environment, CEBS computer-based testing also assures you of immediate scoring with onsite printouts.
You'll find it easy to concentrate in a comfortable secure and quiet environment free from the distractions of common large-classroom testing sites.