Core Program—Enjoy a rapid learning experience that immediately improves your Administrative skills and knowledge. Participants who complete the two-day preconference core program will receive a certificate of completion and a special AMP ribbon.
AMP Candidate Classes—Participants who have completed the two-day core program on Saturday and Sunday must attend three exclusive classes scheduled on Monday and Tuesday of the Annual Conference to complete the program and earn their AMP pin. Participants who attend these classes and earn their pins are considered graduates of the AMP.
AMP Graduate Classes—Three exclusive classes are scheduled on Monday and Tuesday of the Annual Conference. These sessions are open to both new and past graduates of the AMP. Network with your peers and update your education each year by attending the graduate classes!
- Develop leadership and management skills essential to the efficient and effective administration of the plans you serve.
- Apply learned knowledge and skills with your peers through participation in exercises, case studies and group activities.
- Dialogue on the industry’s current issues, trends and best practices.
- Valuable written materials serve as an ongoing resource.
- Network with others who face similar challenges.
- Continental breakfasts
- Working lunch on Saturday
- Beverage breaks
For more information on program content, please contact Tom DeRoche at (262) 373-7648 or email email@example.com.