- Develop leadership and management skills essential to the efficient and effective administration of the plans you serve.
- Apply learned knowledge and skills with your peers through participation in exercises, case studies and group activities.
- Dialogue on the industry’s current issues, trends and best practices.
- Valuable written materials serve as an ongoing resource.
- Network with others who face similar challenges.
- Continental breakfast
- Beverage Breaks
- Working lunch on day one
Orlando Travel and Theme Park Information
Visit www.ifebp.org/orlandotravel for information on discounted Walt Disney World tickets and airport transportation.
Educational sessions at this program may qualify for CEBS continuing professional education (CPE) credit. Visit www.cebscpe.org for more information.