Enjoy a rapid learning experience that immediately improves your Administrative skills and knowledge. Participants who complete the two-day preconference core program will receive a certificate of completion and a special AMP ribbon.
- Develop leadership and management skills essential to the efficient and effective administration of the plans you serve.
- Apply learned knowledge and skills with your peers through participation in exercises, case studies and group activities.
- Dialogue on the industry’s current issues, trends and best practices.
- Valuable written materials serve as an ongoing resource.
- Network with others who face similar challenges.
Participants who have completed the two-day core program on Saturday and Sunday must attend three designated classes scheduled on Monday and Tuesday of the Annual Conference or the Administrators Institute in 2015 to complete the program and earn an AMP pin. Participants who attend candidate classes and earn their pins are considered graduates of the AMP.
Two exclusive (but optional) classes are scheduled during the Annual Conference. These sessions are open to both new and past graduates of the AMP. Network with your peers and update your education each year by attending the graduate classes!
Bill Croasmun, Ph.D.
Partner, Foresight Alliance, Woodbridge, Connecticut
Dr. Croasmun helps organizations encounter the future so they can make better decisions in the present. He combines over 20 years of experience in technology leadership and management with a strong interest in nonprofit organizations and a love of workshop facilitation.
Partner, Foresight Alliance, Houston, Texas
Ms. Grim, a professional futurist and strategist and certified project manager, is able to bring these disciplines together to help clients create effective plans and strategies toward their preferred future.
- Continental breakfasts
- Working lunch on Saturday
- Beverage breaks
For more information on program content, please contact Tom DeRoche at (262) 373-7648 or email email@example.com.