- Thorough overview of the Canadian business and legal environment
- Understanding of governmentsponsored benefits and other supplementary plans
- An extensive review of private pension and other retirement arrangements
- Continental breakfasts
Overview of Canadian Business Environment
Comparison of Canadian and Unites States Benefits
Primer on Group Health/Dental
Canadian Drug Benefit Practices
Integrated Disability Management
- Canadian Pension Basics
- Prudent Investment Practices
- Top Ten Things Americans Ask About Canadian Pensions
- Employment Law Primer
- Human Rights Environment in Canada in 2014
- International Transfers
- What You Need to Know About the Wage Market in Canada
- Case Study
Day One: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Day Two: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Day Three: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 noon
RIBO - The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) have approved the Certificate in Canadian Benefit Plans for 10.5 hours in the Management category.
Educational sessions at this program may qualify for CEBS continuing professional education (CPE) credit. Visit
www.cebscpe.org for more information.
For additional information regarding continuing education please email
email@example.com or call (262) 786-6710, option 2.
This is a