- Core Program—Participants who complete an online survey and the two-day preconference core program will receive:
Candidate Classes— Participants who have completed the two-day Core Program on Saturday and Sunday must attend two exclusive classes scheduled for Monday of the Annual Conference to complete the program and be considered graduates of the TMP. Graduates will be recognized by earning their TMP pin.
- A certificate of completion
- A special Trustees Masters Program ribbon during the Annual Conference and subsequent conferences
- Special recognition at the opening session of the Annual Conference.
- Concrete ideas for tackling specific issues
- Proven practices that work
- Extensive networking across industries and the country
- Earn special recognition for your knowledge and participation with a TMP certificate and pin.
- Participate in exclusive TMP graduate sessions offered at each Annual Conference.
Two Ways to Continue Your Learning
Graduate Classes—Two classes open to new and past graduates of the TMP are scheduled for Tuesday of the Annual Conference. These are great opportunities to network with your peers and update your education each year.
TMP Advanced Leadership Summit—The TMP Advanced Leadership Summit is an opportunity to delve deeper into relevant topics critical to a fund’s overall strategy.
For more information on program content, please contact Cathy Zacher at (262) 373-7640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational sessions at this program may qualify for CEBS continuing professional education (CPE) credit. Visit www.cebscpe.org for more information.