- Introduction and Performance Analysis
- Evaluation of Managers
- Alternative Investments: A Discussion and Overview of Hedge Funds
- Advanced Bond Management
- Advanced Asset Allocation
- International Investing
- Real Estate in a Pension Fund Portfolio
- Pension Fund Valuation in the New World of Risk
- Engage in a thorough and rigorous program that builds on participants’ existing knowledge base and experience.
- Learn the latest trends in performance analysis and management.
- Discuss advanced asset allocation topics.
- Apply what you have learned in an interactive case study.
- Healthy snacks
- Beverage breaks
- Welcome reception
Advanced Investments Management — Refresher Workshop in Core Investment Concepts
Sunday, September 8 (Optional), 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
If it has been some time since you participated in investments-related course work, this Sunday afternoon refresher workshop will prime your skills for the Advanced Investments Management course. Separate registration fee required. (There will be an option to choose this course when registering for Advanced Investments Management through the link below.)
For course content call Tiffany Ulbing at (262) 373-7652; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.