- Overview of Financial Assets
- Macroeconomic Issues and Financial Markets
- Fundamentals of Portfolio Theory
- Fundamentals of Valuation
- Performance Evaluation
- The Current Markets
- Asset Allocation and Impacts of Risk on Return
Earning Your Certificate
A certificate of completion from the Wharton School will be awarded to those who:
- Attend all of the sessions
- Successfully complete the brief exam on Thursday, which will reinforce the practical takeaways from the content lectures and group work presentations.
If you wish to be eligible for a certificate, please make your travel plans accordingly.
For course content call Tiffany Ulbing at (262) 373-7652; or e-mail email@example.com.
Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania
Steinberg Executive Conference Center
255 South 38th Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6359
Classes in Philadelphia are held at the Steinberg Executive Conference Center of the Wharton School on the University of Pennsylvania campus. Lecture rooms offer a state-of-the-art, comfortable environment conducive to adult learning.
Wharton’s skilled educators and researchers, award-winning authors and leading authorities in the investment management field teach and/or oversee the curriculum of the investment courses.