- Learn the fundamental concepts needed for effective portfolio oversight.
- Obtain a solid grounding in the principles of modern portfolio theory.
- Gain practical experience needed to make sound investment management decisions.
- Apply what you have learned in an interactive case study.
- Learn from world-class faculty who are skilled educators and researchers, award-winning authors and leading authorities.
- Continental Breakfasts
- Beverage breaks
- Welcome reception
In Partnership with the Wharton School
Annually, select investment courses are offered to International Foundation members on Wharton’s campuses. Skilled educators and researchers, award-winning authors and leading authorities in the investment management field teach and/or oversee the curriculum of each investment course.
Educational sessions at this program may qualify for CEBS continuing professional education (CPE) credit. Visit
www.cebscpe.org for more information.