- Learn from industry experts about the current state of affairs and latest reform initiatives—Be prepared for what lies ahead.
- Network with peers who face similar challenges—Learn from their mistakes, benchmark your performance, and gather workable ideas and solutions to implement.
- Bring home helpful resource materials to share with colleagues, from sample documents to checklists and case studies—The value of your attendance will continue long after you’ve left the program.
- Opening Session: Economic Update
- Self-Service Participant Communications
- Will Taft-Hartley Plans Survive the Affordable Care Act?
- Effective Fund Administration
- Health Care Update
- Surviving a DOL or IRS Audit
- Update on Government Reporting and Disclosure
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Effective Staff Training and Development
- Value-Based Health Care Panel Discussion
- Retirement Security Panel Discussion
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Value-Based Health Care Followup Workshop
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Electronic Administration: From Board Meetings to the Back Office
- Medicare Part D Prescription Program Options
- Administrators’ Open Forum
- Continental breakfasts
- Welcome reception
- Networking reception
Sponsorships and Exhibits
Sponsorships and exhibits are available at this program. For more information, please contact Sandra Lange at (262) 373-7657 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding exhibits, or Ronaelle Carlson at (262) 373-7748 email@example.com regarding sponsorships.