- Learn from industry experts about the current state of affairs and latest reform initiatives—Be prepared for what lies ahead.
- Network with peers who face similar challenges—Learn from their mistakes, benchmark your performance, and gather workable ideas and solutions to implement.
- Bring home helpful resource materials to share with colleagues, from sample documents to checklists and case studies—The value of your attendance will continue long after you’ve left the program.
- Opening Session: Economic Update
- Will Taft-Hartley Plans Survive the Affordable Care Act?
- Recruiting The Next Generation of Trustees
- Refresher on Trustee Expenses
- Health Care Update
- Withdrawal Liability
- The Future of the Pension Protection Act
- Legal and Fiduciary Update
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Making Realistic Plan Assumptions
- Dealing With Ethical Issues
- Value-Based Health Care Panel Discussion
- Retirement Security Panel Discussion
- Understanding Alternative Investments
- Value-Based Health Care Followup Workshop
- Infrastructure Investing
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Medicare Part D Prescription Program Options
- The Latest in DB/DC/Hybrid Plans
- Effectively Managing Your Apprenticeship and Training Fund
- Construction Industry Roundtable
- Continental breakfast
- Welcome reception
- Exhibit hall
- Networking reception
For specific program content, call Tom DeRoche, (262) 373-7648; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and Exhibits
Sponsorships and exhibits are available at this program. For more information, please contact Sandra Lange at (262) 373-7657 or email@example.com regarding exhibits, or Ronaelle Carlson at (262) 373-7748 firstname.lastname@example.org regarding sponsorships.