- Learn from industry experts about the current state of affairs and latest reform initiatives—Be prepared for what lies ahead.
- Network with peers who face similar challenges—Learn from their mistakes, benchmark your performance, and gather workable ideas and solutions to implement.
- Bring home helpful resource materials to share with colleagues, from sample documents to checklists and case studies—The value of your attendance will continue long after you’ve left the program.
- Trustee Responsibility
- Overview of Health and Welfare Funds
- Current Issues in Health and Welfare
- Overview of Pension Funds
- Current Issues in Pensions
- Investing Health and Welfare and Pension Assets
- Understanding the Fund’s Financial Statements
- Trust Fund Administration
- Continental breakfast
- Welcome reception
- Exhibit hall
- Networking reception
For additional program content, call Tom DeRoche, (262) 373-7648; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships and Exhibits
Sponsorships and exhibits are available at this program. For more information, please contact Sandra Lange at (262) 373-7657 or email@example.com regarding exhibits, or Ronaelle Carlson at (262) 373-7748 firstname.lastname@example.org regarding sponsorships.