- Learn from your peers who face similar challenges what has and has not worked.
- Discover the latest trends of what is happening in your industry.
- Hear from experts what best practices are being implemented.
- Understand how the latest regulatory changes and legislative initiatives will impact your operation.
- Economic Update
- Will Taft-Hartley Plans Survive the Affordable Care Act?
- Investment Policy and the New World of Investments
- ACA Update
- PPA 2013 Edition
- Fiduciary Responsibility and Prohibited Transactions in the Construction Industry
- Apprenticeship and Training Programs—Part I: Current Issues
- Apprenticeship and Training Programs—Part II: Lessons Learned from DOL Audits
- Communicating With Participants
- Withdrawal Liability
- Unique Construction Cases—You Be the Judge
- Latest on DB/DC/Hybrid Plans
- Understanding Plan Mergers, Terminations and the Role of PBGC
- Recruitment and Retention of Trustees
- Survival Roundtables
- Continental breakfast
- Networking reception
Accompanying Educational Programs
For more information on program content, please contact Tom DeRoche at (262) 373-7648, or firstname.lastname@example.org.