- Takeaway items for action
- Sample documents, checklists and other prototypes
- Networking and interactive sessions allow you to learn from your peers.
- Learn from experts what best practices are being implemented.
- Hear how recent key legal decisions impact your plans.
- Collection Nightmares
- Understanding the Collection Process
- Conducting an Efficient Payroll Audit—Best Practices and Who Does What
- Collection Issues for Health and Welfare Plans
- Delinquency Committees
- Unique Payroll Auditing Situations
- Fraud in Collections
- Collection Issues in Withdrawal Liability
- Traveling Contractor Clauses and Separation Agreements
- Beyond the Signatory Employer
- Ask the Experts
- Unique Collection Cases—You Be the Judge
- Final Resolution and Getting Your Money
- Continental breakfast
- Networking reception
Accompanying Educational Programs
For more information on program content, please contact Tom DeRoche at (262) 373-7648, or firstname.lastname@example.org.