- A Global Economic Perspective
- Fast Track—The Latest Trends in Institutional Investing
- Good Governance Leads to Good Results
- Risk Budgeting
- Asset Allocation
- Going Against the Grain
- Searching for Income
- The Equity Markets
- International and Emerging Markets
- Alternative Investment Strategies
- Trends in Defined Contribution Plan Investments
- Key Takeaways—The Next Step
- Understanding the Cost of the Investment Process
- Unique Investment Considerations in the Public Sector
- Balancing Return With Liquidity Needs
- Trends in Defined Contribution Plan Investments—Roundtable Discussion
- Three continental breakfasts
- Two lunches
- Networking reception
- Comprehensive take-home materials
- Beverage breaks
Continuing Education Credit
The 2014 Investments Institute has been submitted for approval from the CFA and IMCA. For more information please contact Monica Petts at (262) 373-7757 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refresher Workshop in Core Investment Concepts
Sunday, March 2, 2013 | 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Get the most value out of your conference experience! The preconference Refresher Workshop in Core Investment Concepts will prepare you for the intermediate- to advanced-level sessions in the Investments Institute. Whether you are a newer trustee looking to keep up with the fast-paced sessions, or an experienced trustee who would like the opportunity to "put all the concepts together," you will find value in this preconference course.
Educational sessions at this program may qualify for CEBS continuing professional education (CPE) credit. Visit www.cebscpe.org for more information.