Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $300 billion, and projected to exceed half a trillion by 2030, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by CPPIB’s important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
We are searching for a Senior Manager to lead the Pension and Benefits team within the global Total Rewards group. The Total Rewards group ensures that CPPIB’s compensation, pension, benefits and mobility programs are designed and implemented in a way that enables the firm to attract and retain high calibre talent. The group develops related policies and manages their execution, ranging from global relocations to supporting the activities of the Human Resources & Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
Reporting to the Head, Total Rewards, you will be responsible for managing all pension and benefit programs across eight offices worldwide, as well as leading and developing a team of professionals.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Creation of new pension and benefits programs, ensuring competitiveness and compliance with applicable local regulations.
• Review of existing programs based on market trends and best practices.
• Leading implementation efforts for changes to existing or additions of new programs.
• Providing expert insight into design and optimization of programs.
• Contribution to the development and implementation of a Total Rewards strategy.
• Management of vendors and consultants, including reviewing service levels and negotiating plan renewals.
• Support to the Pension Committee in governance of pension plans across offices.
• Creation of effective communication plans to ensure our programs are well understood by employees.
• Management and development of a team of professionals.
• Contribution to coaching and development of the broader Total Rewards team.
• Have 10 years of relevant experience
• Are experienced in developing, implementing and managing employee benefit programs (health, dental, life, wellness, leaves, etc.) across multiple countries.
• Have experience in managing defined contribution pension plans and governance.
• Have a proven ability to create and implement complex policies and programs.
• Have a demonstrated track record of successfully motivating and managing a team.
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn.
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.