Pacific Architects and Engineers, LLC (PAE) is seeking a dynamic human resources leader to serve as the Director of Benefits. This key role is responsible for the development of a comprehensive benefits strategy for the organization to advance the corporate business strategies and goals, while enhancing the organization’s ability to attract and retain high performing employees. The Benefits Director will manage a team of benefits professionals while partnering with the HR leaders on strategic objectives and initiatives.
• Design, implement and oversee the company’s global benefits programs, including Health and Welfare plans, Voluntary Benefits programs, 401(k), and wellness initiatives.
• Ensure the company is in compliance with all benefits laws and regulations. Stay abreast of governance trends, market practices and competitive approaches.
• Manage and negotiate with carriers, brokers and third party service providers.
• Support M&A activities as they relate to H&W and retirement matters. Lead benefits change management for employees of acquired companies.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for program awareness and adoption.
• Benchmark benefits design and cost sharing to market and industry norms, analyze cost and operational impact of benefit plan design changes, and present recommendations to senior management.
• Provide creative and cost effective benefit solutions to support diverse employee groups, including employees covered by the SCA or a CBA, expatriates and foreign nationals.
• Actively contribute to key HR initiatives, such as HRIS enhancements, that impact the benefits operations platform and related processes.
• 12+ years’ applicable experience. Must possess an undergraduate degree with a preferred focus in finance, economics or accounting. An MBA is preferred, but not required if work experience is extensive. CEBS designation preferred.
• Must have demonstrated in-depth knowledge in plan design and plan operations of H&W and 401(k) employee benefits.
• Support to HR Leaders and Management, as well as Special Projects: The role will also help support business development team and HR Leaders with benefit matters, as needed.
• Expertise in Excel and Power Point is required.
• Exceptional leadership skills to include talent and project management.
• Results oriented, highly motivated, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Must have exceptional operational, strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with effective communication/presentation skills.
• Must have proven ability to conduct in-depth data analysis and ability to draw accurate insights and recommendations.
• An exceptionally high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
Interested candidates please apply on the PAE careers website.