Keene, CA / Bakersfield, CA / Palmdale, CA
Web Site Address:
Trust Fund Accountant
# Fulltime staff accountant for self administered Taft Hartley plan in California (near Bakersfield) with medical plan and pension plan
# Medical plan with annual budget of approximately $27 million and pension plan with assets of $80 to $90 million paying benefits to over 4700 pensioners
#Work closely with longtime independent CPA firm – report to Assistant Administrator and Administrator
#Desired start by March 1, 2019
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
• Prepare and analyze financial information, record General Ledger entries, reconcile General Ledger accounts, bank and inventory reconciliations.
• Prepare Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
• Work on reports using Excel, Access and data systems
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Must have 3-5 years of experience in general accounting environment.
• Familiarity with principles of fund accounting for Taft Hartley trusts
• Possess accounting knowledge with Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, Windows, bank reconciliations, general ledger reconciliations, financial statement preparation and analysis.
• Knowledgeable with Quickbooks.
• Ten-key proficient required along with the ability to operate other office equipment.
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
• Must possess good people skills and have
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Bilingual – Spanish, preferred.
• Must be able to work overtime and some
weekends depending on business needs.
#Salaried position with employer provided medical, dental and vision benefits with nominal employee contribution requirement and ability to earn a pension benefit. Other employee funded benefits available.
#Salary dependent on qualifications
#Position available until filled
Send letter of interest and resume to:
P.O. Box 47
Keene CA 93531
Attn: Richard Torres, CCF HR
or email to: