Responsible for client management, opportunity identification, and revenue retentionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as primary client co-fiduciary business consultant
• Oversee strategy, marketing, and solution identification and implementation – guide overall action client plan
• Responsible for client satisfaction, revenue retention and growth
• Supplier oversight - coordination and management of suppliers
• Contract performance management
• Responsible for day-to-day, proactive communication with clients
• Evaluate and understand client data for purposes of recommending solutions
• Client project management
• Oversee client onboarding and supplier implementations
• Present solutions to clients via in-person meetings, web meetings or phone
• Prepare and present client-facing documents, as needed
• Maintains and updates internal systemsRequired Education and Experience:
• B.S./B.A. degree from an accredited 4-year college/university
• Prior experience with benefit plans, ERISA and/or healthcare
• Strong customer service skills, with advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and time-sensitive projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Highly motivated, self-starting
A Market Innovator and Disruptor
We are unlike any other benefits management company or consulting firm. Completely independent from the insurance industry, Risk International Benefits Advisors (RIBA) provides seasoned industry insight and objective business consulting to help clients uncover redundancies, waste and underperformance in their employee benefits plans and broker arrangements.
Our lean approach challenges the status quo, effectively reversing decades of complacent acceptance of repetitive practices that have set up companies and their employees to take on skyrocketing financial burdens for healthcare.
No one disagrees that our healthcare system needs to be fixed. The problem is that most companies are looking in the wrong direction for the necessary fix. At RIBA, we examine root causes within the core framework of how companies are purchasing benefits. Through our game-changing diagnostic and assessment programs, we've helped companies trim millions in healthcare costs without compromising the quality of services provided to employees. And we've accomplished this in a relatively short period of time, as RIBA was founded as the newest division of Risk International in 2014, serving primarily Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies.
RIBA's unique employee benefits performance management services are provided under a fiduciary commitment to our clients—a first in the marketplace. It means we provide the highest standard of advising and advocacy available. This lets us get our clients in a better place faster and gives them the freedom and control to stay there.
Our first-of-its-kind Fiduciary Advisory Service Standard is made possible because we have zero financial or functional ties to the benefits industry. We have never and will never take money—or favors—from the industry. Everything we do is in the best interest of our clients and their plan participants, period.
In combination with our deep ex-industry insider expertise, our fiduciary commitment uniquely positions us to deliver unparalleled results that are simply unattainable in the current conflicted system—while reducing our clients' litigation exposure. We conduct ourselves with the mindset that we have the same level of fiduciary accountability as our clients.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.