Advertise in one of the International Foundation’s most valued member services—
Today’s Headlines Delivered. E-mailed each business day to Foundation members,
Today’s Headlines provides benefit headlines culled from thousands of sources in an organized, easy-to-scan format. As only one advertiser is featured per issue, your ad will have high visibility.
|Five business days
(Wednesday through Tuesday)
($995 for three or more weeks)
|U.S. members of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, including plan sponsors, health and welfare trustees, pension trustees, administrators, public plan trustees and professional advisors|
- Ads are rotated weekly beginning on Wednesdays.
Today’s Headlines is e-mailed each business day to all International Foundation U.S. members.
- Advertisers can sponsor no more than 13 weeks in any given calendar year.
- Advertisers can sponsor no more than three consecutive weeks.
- Minimum sponsorship is one week.
Special discounts are available for multiple-week advertisers.
|JPEGs or GIFs; no animation files|
|A functioning URL must be provided.|
Terms and Conditions
- The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising.
- Ads must be submitted according to guidelines outlined in “Mechanical Specifications” (outlined above).
- The publisher reserves the right to place the word “advertisement” on copy that resembles editorial matter.
- Advertisers who cancel positions after the insertion order deadline will be billed full amount of space contracted.
- Advertisers and their advertising agencies assume joint liability for all of the content (including text, representation and illustrations) of electronic advertisements and also assume responsibility for any claims made against the publisher resulting from the ad, including costs associated with defending such a claim.
- Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or nondelivery of its publication in the event of any condition beyond the control of the publisher that may affect production of its publication.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all advertising accepted by the publisher and supersede any advertiser contract clauses not specifically acknowledged above.
- Each publication will contain a disclaimer indicating that the International Foundation has not reviewed the products or services advertised and will not be viewed as endorsing any of the products or services.
- Advertisers are responsible for submission and approval of ad materials. Copy from any previously submitted insertion will be used of new ad materials are not received by ad deadline. If no previous ad exists, advertiser is responsible for the cost of space, which will be used at the International Foundation’s discretion.
Insertion Order Deadline
Two weeks prior to issue run
One week prior to issue run.