Recommended Sequence (page 4 of 4): It is recommended that you take this course last, after taking
Group Insurance Landscape,
Group Benefits Design and Administration, and
Group Benefits Funding and Pricing.
Life Cycle of a Group Benefits Plan outlines the insurer’s role and responsibilities at all stages of a group benefits plan life cycle—prospecting, quoting/proposing, selling, implementing, servicing, amending/renewing and terminating a group insurance plan. The application of principles of ethical decision making throughout the life cycle of a group benefits plan is examined from the perspectives of all parties involved—plan sponsor, insurer, plan advisors and plan members.
- Lesson 1: Prospecting a Group Benefits Plan
- Lesson 2: Quoting/Prospecting and Selling a Group Benefits Plan
- Lesson 3: Selling and Implementing a Group Benefits Plan
- Lesson 4: Servicing to Terminating a Group Benefits Plan
- Lesson 5: Ethical Decision Making
View full course outline [PDF].