Learn more about the many dimensions of 401(k) plan administration including plan design issues, plan investments, fiduciary responsibility and plan fees, employee communications and investment education, automatic enrollment, participant loans, distributions, and plan amendment and termination.
- Lesson 1–Overview of 401(k) Plan Structure
- Lesson 2–Plan Design Issues
- Lesson 3– Automatic Enrollment
- Lesson 4–401(k) Plan Investments
- Lesson 5–Employee Communications and Investment Education/Advice
- Lesson 6–Accounting & Fees
- Lesson 7–In-Service Distributions
- Lesson 8–Participant Loans
- Lesson 9–Distributions Following Severance of Employment
- Lesson 10–Plan Terminations
View full course outline [PDF].