The Registered Plans Directorate announced updated 2018 annual money purchase (MP), defined benefit (DB), registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP), and the year's maximum pensionable earnings (YMPE), as well as the 2019 RRSP and DB limits.
- The 2018 Money Purchase limit is $26,500.
- The 2018 RRSP limit is $26,230.
- The 2019 RRSP limit is $26,500.
- The 2018 Defined Benefit limit is $2,944.44.
- The 2019 Defined Benefit limit is 1/9 the money purchase limit.
- The 2018 Year's Maximum Pensionable Earnings limit is $55,900.
- The 2018 DPSP limit is $13,250.