An explosion has occurred in the number of high-deductible health plans (HDHPs) combined with health savings accounts (HSAs). Turn to this book for updated answers to over 800 questions concerning:
- HSA eligibility
- Contributions, transfers and rollovers
- HSA deductions
- Tax reporting
- Comparability testing
- Testing periods
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act
- Regulatory materials
- HSA worksheets
- HSA forms
This edition has been revised to cover:
- The difference in inflation adjustment under HSA law and the Affordable Care Act, which will make a difference starting in 2018
- Inflation adjusted numbers for HSA limits
- Updated HSA worksheets and forms
- New examples
Many answers include, where relevant, a citation to statutes, regulations and other government materials supporting the response. This edition also includes numerous other charts, graphs and checklists that clearly illustrate key topics.
Click to see the Table of Contents.
RELATED RESOURCE: Click to see the related e-learning course HSA and HRA Basics.
Keywords: Administration|Fiduciary Responsibility|DOMA|High-Deductible Health Plans|HDHP|Flexible spending Accounts|FSAs|Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts|HSAs|Archer MSAs|Cafeteria plans|Consumer-DrivenHealth Plans|