A book that stands out from many of the others on health care reform. Consider it if you are looking for a quick reference to basic information concerning the impact of health care reform on individuals, employers and plan sponsors. Content is presented in a concise, easy-to-use format with tabs to help the user quickly access the information sought:
- Individual health insurance mandate
- State insurance marketplaces
- Premium tax credits and cost-sharing subsidies for individuals
- Employer health insurance mandate
- Employer shared responsibility penalties
- Small employers
- Other taxes
- Notice and reporting requirements
- Market reforms
Click to see sample pages of the 2016 edition.
Click to see the Table of Contents.
RELATED RESOURCE: Click to see the related e-learning course Overview of ACA.
Keywords: Health care reform|PPACA Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010|health insurance exchanges|coverage|