Available as e-book only. When purchased, will be available in "My Account" Downloads for 96 hours.
Practical guidance for anyone involved in building a financial wellness or financial education program in the workplace. Besides helping you identify what your organization is already doing to promote the financial well-being of workers, plan participants and their families, this report provides step-by-step instructions for implementing a personal finance education program. Among the topics addressed are:
- Signs of financial distress in the workplace
- How financial distress negatively impacts workers, their families, benefit plans and the workplace
- Assessing worker financial education needs and program preferences
- Getting leadership buy-in and support for new initiatives
- Establishing program objectives that are realistic and measurable
- Program delivery options (e.g., workshops, on-line instruction, individual support)
- Sources of free financial educational materials
- How to choose a financial education provider
- Marketing financial wellness programs and events
- How to protect the privacy of individuals
- Overcoming the stigma associated with personal financial challenges and program participation
- Measuring program effectiveness and gathering participant feedback for program improvement.
E-book available for downloading for 96 hours following purchase.
Keywords: Canada|Education and Training|United Stated|