Leave Administration Manager, Full-time, Start Immediately
Education/Experience Requirements: Associate’s degree or higher, Minimum 5 years of experience in Leave of Absence administration (STD, FMLA) and Management. Certification in field preferred.
Seeking Leave Department Manager to oversee FMLA and STD area and provide support to HR for escalated issues. Interacts with clients and is the subject matter expert for Leave and STD. Responsibilities also include reporting, quality assurance, identification of process improvement, training, and implementation of clients and systems, when needed. Proven experience in the field, and management experience required. Certification(s) in FMLA and/or STD strongly preferred.
Company: Small and growing private benefits consulting company in Johns Creek. Position is NOT remote.
• Ability to interpret and administer leave programs and policies in accordance with applicable federal and state laws, compliance updates, and client-sponsored leave policies.
• Adept administration of all aspects of leave of absence policies, including claims processing experience
• Stellar written and oral communication skills
• Interaction with clients, vendors, and internal team at all levels
• Advanced/expert knowledge of Excel
• Strong aptitude for multiple systems
• Exemplary customer service delivery and client interaction
• Ability to multi-task and manage team in a fast-paced environment
• Analytical and reporting skills
• Ability to evaluate, assess and problem solve
• Adept at prioritization with ability to complete multiple time-sensitive tasks
• Aptitude and desire for continuous learning
• Initiative and proven leader
• Ability to self-manage and prioritize
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Professional with a solid work ethic
• Flexible and responsive
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.