If you’re a creative problem solver who isn’t satisfied providing off-the-shelf solutions for your clients, you’ll find the autonomy and flexibility you seek as a Financial Advisor with LoVasco Consulting Group.
We work with employers to design, implement, and coordinate comprehensive benefit and retirement programs for their employees and executives. Our team provides brokerage and consulting solutions that help companies build benefit and retirement programs that foster positive company culture, increase engagement, and promote the health and financial wellness of their employees and executives. At LoVasco Consulting Group, you’ll work one-on-one with some of the most experienced professionals in our industry as you build your book of business providing high net worth clients and businesses with market-leading solutions, exclusively designed and priced to meet their needs.
Our Financial Advisors deliver a wide range of proprietary life insurance solutions available only through M Financial that are designed specifically to help our affluent clients and corporations manage risk, protect wealth, create legacies, and achieve their financial goals. As one of M Financial’s exclusive Member Firms, our robust portfolio and unique industry partnerships give our Financial Advisors the freedom to be more creative in the solutions they build for our high net worth clients.
The earning potential is limitless, and you’ll have the opportunity to advance your career and become a partner in our success.
You’ll need to have:
• Experience working in a client-facing role, preferably in a consultative sales role.
• The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial sales environment with a high level of autonomy, independence, and interpersonal collaboration.
• Passionate about becoming an insurance and financial service professional and obtaining registrations, licensing, and/or certifications relevant to the life insurance and financial services industry. (Series 7, Series 66)
• Commitment to complete a two-year sales and industry training and development program for new Advisors.
• A strong code of professional ethics and integrity.
• 5-7 years of transferable work experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
We offer our Financial Advisors many resources to support their success, including a robust two-year curriculum and a compensation structure that leads the industry in its ability to help you reach your target goals. Learn more about our Magnet program for Financial Advisors.