Your Team. Your Choice. Choose Salem Health.
Salem Health does more than provide high quality patient care. It is an organization that commits itself to empowering teams to create, innovate, and dream. We are looking for individuals who can challenge the status quo, raise the bar, and embrace change.
At Salem Health, we want trailblazers, self-starters, and creative thinkers to drive improvement in the health care arena where “patient-centered” is more than just words.
Human Resources supports the organization by providing service to employees who care for our patients. The role of HR is to provide support to ensure the advancement of the organization wide strategies.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will have opportunity to provide content knowledge and leadership to our Physician, Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant compensation and to actively contribute to the compensation program for the organization. You will be involved in full cycle compensation, improvement work, and problem solving. In addition you will join a first class Human Resources Department committed to excellent support of our employees and thereby our patients. You may be an ideal fit if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or other related field (required)
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of professional level HR experience with an emphasis in compensation (required)
- Have experience with both performance based and experience based compensation programs (preferred)
- Have Provider compensation design and administration (preferred)
- Are experienced in working in a complex HRIS environment (preferred)
- Have prior health care environment experience (preferred)
- PHR, SPHR, and/or CCP preferred
As a leader in the local industry, Salem Health offers a generous total rewards package, an empowering culture, and a commitment to the development and growth of our in-house talent. Our work is grounded in respect for people and continuous improvement and we invite you to partner with us to further our mission.
Salem Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.