Established in 2011, the IATSE Entertainment and Exhibition Industries Training Trust Fund (“IATSE Training Trust Fund” or “TTF”) is an ERISA labor-management training fund governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of both union and employer representatives. The TTF was created to facilitate training opportunities for IATSE workers to achieve and maintain the skills, ability and knowledge necessary to meet the ever-changing technologies in the entertainment and exhibition industries. Courses take place throughout the United States, its Territories, and Canada.
The TTF seeks a detailed-oriented team player to be a Contracts Specialist. The successful candidate will perform a variety of duties according to established policies and procedures. Responsibilities include (but are not be limited to) the following:
• Monitor, communicate and report on all new, renewing and upcoming collective bargaining agreements (CBAs)
• Review all CBAs for TTF binding language, rate variants, effective dates and other pertinent information
• Send TTF guidelines to new signatory employers and serve as a resource to them for compliance
• Complete setups of all new employers and contracts in the contribution accounting software program
• Coordinate with internal staff and external partners to guarantee contract terms are fulfilled; resolve rate issues and discrepancies
• Track and report on non-compliance employers; send delinquency letters as needed
• Monitor and review refund requests
• Liaison with external contracting representatives; maintain and nurture new relationships with collaborative partners, including payroll companies, studios, production companies, performance venues and IATSE locals
• Other duties as assigned by the Controller
• Extensive knowledge of contracts and agreements: contract terms, milestones and payment obligations
• Strong research and analytical skills demonstrating ability to identify problems and resolve issues
• High attention to detail and accurate data entry skills. Must have strong computer skills.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, especially via phone and email, with a high degree of professionalism
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be responsible, reliable and operate with integrity; able to handle and maintain sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• Well-organized, analytical, and self-directed with excellent follow-though
• Able to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing, entering and maintaining data and reports
• Previous experience in a union, labor-management or entertainment industry preferred
Salary: Commensurate with experience plus benefits (health, dental, pension). This is a full-time exempt position.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to Mark Arteaga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IATSE Training Trust Fund
Page views: 308