Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Senior Retirement Plan Administrator (R-9139)
- Hands-on, day-to-day administration and oversight of our Defined Contribution 401(k) Plan and all related vendor partners
- Responsible for developing and implementing the strategic direction of the 401(k) plan design to ensure our plan remains at or above market
- Responsible for the reporting, plan amendment, government filing and regulatory compliance processes
- Maintain compliance with company policy, IRS and ERISA regulations
- Act as the liaison with outside auditors, plan recordkeeper and plan trustee
- Responsible for identifying and resolving participant and vendor related issues
- Partner with internal resources to ensure a positive employee experience relating to retirement plan benefits, leading up to and including the retirement process
- Lead the development of plan and participant related metrics
- Participate in the development and execution of participant communications
- Provide work direction for Retirement Coordinator
- Oversight of US subsidiary DC plans and our Canadian RRSP and DPSP plans
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 to 10 years' experience in 401(k) plan and/or benefits administration
- Strong partnering skills with internal and external partners/vendors
- Ability to work effectively in an open office environment
- Demonstrated passion for helping employees achieve financial well-being and retirement readiness
- Broad knowledge of retirement plans, IRS, ERISA regulations and fiduciary basics
- Knowledge of 401(k) investment strategies
- Proven track record of increasing responsibility
- Above average analytical and problem resolution skills
- Proficient in MSOffice
- PHR, SPHR or CEBS certification
- Experience with other types of employee benefits programs such as health, insurance or wellness
- Exposure to non-qualified deferred compensation plans
- Experience with Workday
- Experience with Alight Solutions
*We will not be providing relocation for this position.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O'Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.