Human Resources (HR) is seeking a Total Rewards Education & Promotion Specialist to provide support for the Rewards team, including managing a total rewards portal to maximize employee and manager understanding, use and value of the pay, benefits and culture elements of the Hennepin County total rewards program.
Page Views: 312
Location and hours:
The permanent working location for this position will be remote. Once the COVID-19 emergency declaration is lifted, some work may be performed on-site. Work hours will typically be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
About the position type:
This position is a full-time, benefit earning position.
In this position, you will:
• Develop manager and e>mployee communications and training in support of total rewards programs, services and offerings.
• Develop training curriculum and market total rewards programs and services to elevate overall effectiveness and satisfaction.
• Create communications, change management and training plans for total rewards processes and programs; prepare or review training/communication content, tools and statements for delivery through Hennepin County HR Portal, HC/HR Connect, Hennepin County benefits website and other channels.
• Measure and report on effectiveness of communications/training tactics and capture feedback or conduct surveys for continuous improvement of total rewards programs.
• Assist in design and development of training needed to support employee choice of rewards and other desired employee behaviors.
• Achieve learning outcomes that elevate employee awareness, understanding and satisfaction of Hennepin County rewards in addition to furthering program objectives.
• Develop program content that markets the advantages of participation and differentiates Hennepin County rewards from similar programs sponsored by other employers.
Need to have one of the following:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in business administration, human resources, marketing, communications, public administration or related field.
• Four or more years of experience in communication, training or marketing of HR total rewards programs supported by technology platforms, websites, social media or employee blogs, including measuring outcomes/effectiveness.
Apply at hennepin.us/jobs or