The International Foundation offers complimentary registration for credentialed journalists currently working for a publication, news service, broadcast outlet, wire services or news site. For journalists (reporters, editors, writers, news photographers, producers, online editors and bloggers) to receive press credentials for any International Foundation event they must meet the following criteria:
- Journalists must be directly employed by an organization that's purpose is primarily the dissemination of news media and/or regularly issues publications and operates independently from any commercial, political, government or special interest groups.
- Freelance writers and photographers should be prepared to submit a letter from the news organization they are representing. Eligibility is subject to approval by International Foundation staff. You will be notified if your request is denied, or if additional information is needed to meet these criteria.
- Online media journalists must be employed by a previously established and regularly updated commercial news website with original and current news and be prepared to provide a business card, access to your online publication and previously authored articles and submissions.
- Bloggers must be working journalists or be affiliated in an editorial capacity with an established publication as stated above or have been writing about the topics/issues on a consistent basis and provide evidence of stated experience.
- Other bloggers, personal website writers, designers, editors or creators do not qualify for complimentary press registration.
- Press credentials are not made available for sales/advertising/marketing professionals or designers. Non-media attendees are welcome to attend the event through regular registration processes.
- Press credentials will be issues to registered journalists and are non-transferable. Credentials will be provided at each event in the Registration Area.
- Each organization is limited to three (3) credentials per event, and not all requests will be granted. If your request for press credentials is approved, you will be contacted by International Foundation staff.
- All members of the media are reminded to act in a professional manner at all times. Those who do not observe practices of professional decorum will be asked to leave and could be barred from future events.
- The International Foundation reserves the right to remove any member of the media if it deems that the company or its representative(s) in any way violated stated credential policies and/or misrepresented itself or the nature of its business.