Stacy Van Alstyne
International Foundation Announces 2016 Executive Committee
The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans is pleased to announce its 2016 Executive Committee:
President and Chair – Regina C. Reardon, President, Healthcare Strategies Inc., Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
President-Elect – Thomas W. Stiede, Principal Executive Officer, Teamsters Local Union No. 703 Plan Manager, Chicago Area International Brotherhood of Teamsters Benefit Trust Funds, Trustee I.B. of T. Local 703 Health, Welfare and Pension Funds, Downers Grove, Illinois
Treasurer – Paul Hackleman, Principal, SST Benefits; Chair/Trustee, San Mateo County Employees' Retirement Association (SamCERA), Burlingame, California
Secretary – Gene H. Price, Administrator, Carpenter Funds Administrative Office, Oakland, California
The Executive Committee holds authority over all programs and business affairs for the International Foundation. The Committee administers finances, monitors the progress of projects, and serves as the main conduit in channeling proposals and recommendations for Board consideration.
The Executive Committee also includes two Past Presidents and three Sector Representatives:
- Immediate Past President – Thomas T. Holsman, Chief Executive Officer, Associated General Contractors (AGC) of California, West Sacramento, California
- Past President – Kenneth R. Boyd, President-Local 1546, International Vice President-United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Chicago, Illinois
- Canadian Sector Representative – Joan S. Tanaka, President, Prudent Benefits Administration Services Inc., Toronto, Ontario
- Corporate Sector Representative – Tina M. Corea, Senior Director, Employee Benefits & Recognition, T-Mobile USA, Bellevue, Washington
- Public Employees Sector Representative – Lynette A. Metz, Director Member Benefits, New York State United Teachers (NYSUT) Member Benefits Trust, Latham, New York
The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans is the premier educational organization dedicated to providing the diverse employee benefits community with objective, solution-oriented education, research and information to ensure the health and financial security of plan beneficiaries worldwide. The Foundation has more than 33,000 multiemployer, corporate and public sector members representing over 25 million lives. For additional information, visit www.ifebp.org.