Brookfield, Wisconsin—The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans is pleased to announce its 2015 Executive Committee:
President and Chair – Thomas T. Holsman, Chief Executive Officer, Associated General Contractors (AGC) of California, West Sacramento, California
President-Elect – Regina C. Reardon, President, Healthcare Strategies Inc., Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Treasurer – Thomas W. Stiede, Plan Manager, Chicago Area International Brotherhood of Teamsters (I. B. of T.) Benefit Trust Funds; Trustee/Chairman, Local 703, International Brotherhood of Teamsters (I. B. of T.), Grocery and Food Employees’ Trust Funds, Downers Grove, Illinois
Secretary – Paul Hackleman, Principal, SST Benefits; Trustee, San Mateo County Employees’ Retirement Association (SamCERA), Burlingame, California
The Executive Committee holds authority over all programs and business affairs for the International Foundation. The Committee administers finances, monitors the progress of projects, and serves as the main conduit in channeling proposals and recommendations for Board consideration.
The Executive Committee also includes two Past Presidents and three Sector Representatives:
- Immediate Past President – Kenneth R. Boyd, President, Local 1546; International Vice President, United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW), Chicago, Illinois
- Past President – George R. Laufenberg, CEBS, Administrative Manager, New Jersey Carpenters Funds, Edison, New Jersey
- Canadian Sector Representative – Joan S. Tanaka, President, Prudent Benefits Administration Services Inc., Toronto, Ontario
- Corporate Sector Representative – Tina M. Corea, Director Employee Benefits,
T-Mobile USA, Bellevue, Washington
- Public Employees Sector Representative – J. Sparb Collins, CEBS, Executive Director, North Dakota Public Employees Retirement System, Bismarck, North Dakota
The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans is a member-driven organization with five decades of experience as a leading objective source of employee benefits education and information within the American and Canadian workplace. The Foundation’s expertise is industry wide and it offers resources that include training, conferences and research on topics critical to assisting its 35,000 multiemployer, corporate and public sector members respond to trends affecting the well-being of more than 25 million lives in North America. For additional information, visit www.ifebp.org.