The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans is partnering with Catalyst for Payment Reform (CPR) to offer online courses designed to help employers and benefit managers obtain higher-value health care. If employers want higher value health care, they need to be proactive in pushing for it. Now is the time to learn how.
This course introduces the learner to the health care market and the role that they, as health care purchasers, can play in pushing for higher value.
Students will learn to:
- Recognize the major trends in health care
- Understand the key players in the health care insurance market
- Recognize the impact that health care purchasing strategies have on their organizations
- Understand their insurance options
- Access and utilize their health care data.
Courses include interactive features such as:
- White board videos
- Guided presentations
- Audio interviews
- Interactive quizzes.
For more an in-depth study on specific strategies consider also taking,
Strategies for High-Value Health Care Purchasing.
These courses will cover the complexities of the health care marketplace and specific high-value health care purchasing strategies available to employers, including how to implement benefit design and payment reforms or work with your consultants and health plans to get better value.