Gain access to 24/7 benefits information and compliance tools.
November 15-18, 2020
August 16-19, 2020
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Your future, powered by CEBS.
Ask a benefits expert, access instant resources or ask an industry peer.
January 13, 2019 | 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
The issue of harassment has garnered much attention in the media of late. Harassment creates a very hostile and unproductive environment, and it can happen anywhere. In these politically contentious and litigious times we live in, you can expect harassment to remain in the headlines for some time. This workshop is designed to help you understand what constitutes harassment and the best practices to create an environment where everyone is free from harassment.
The session will cover process, legal issues and people strategies, including:
• Federal and state laws that impact plan sponsors, employers and fellow employees
• Complying with both federal and state laws and regulations
• Policies, procedures and internal controls you should have
• Prevention and training
• Warning signs
• What to do when a harassment claim is made
• Roles and responsibilities
• The need for cultural competency.
Separate registration fee required to attend.
Fees Through December 3:
Member - US$455Nonmember - US$565