Free to Members and Non-Members!
Recorded Event - September 3, 2020
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
The pandemic has created disruption of work routines as well as reduced access to primary care and peer support. These historic challenges have precipitated a spike in substance abuse across North America. Plan sponsors can send the right message to their employees by providing programs and policies that are commensurate with these uncertain, unparalleled times.
This webcast will address the following:
• Trends in the U.S. and Canada
• Psychological effects of isolation and working the front lines
• Managing inpatient and outpatient care
• Impact on benefit plans
• Navigating the return to work
• Long-term effects on lifestyles
• Best practices.