Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
Available to Watch Now!
Recent research shows that providing financial planning to plan members not only helps prepare them for retirement but also reduces stress and improves their overall health. However, the ongoing pandemic has added some extra financial pressures and challenges. In this session, FP Canada's leadership will discuss:
- Plan sponsors' moral obligations to their employees regarding their personal financial planning and financial literacy, particularly as it relates to their pension and retirement savings
- What employers can do for little cost to guide their employees in this area
- How the pandemic has impacted members' financial and psychological well-being
- What plan sponsors are doing to support them—both in the current environment and moving forward
- Challenges to providing advice, what FP Canada has and continues to do to support its employees during these anxious times and how it has led to greater productivity for the organization.