Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
Recorded Event - January 27, 2021
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted our lives in nearly every possible way. But hope for a safer future from this disease is here, with vaccines being administered daily to Americans. What has the process for vaccine distribution been like, and what can we expect moving forward? How are employers reacting to the vaccine rollout?
In this webcast, we cover these questions and more, including:
• Update on the vaccine—where it’s at, what it means, when it will get distributed
• How are employers and benefit plans handling vaccine rollout?
• Can an employer have a mandatory vaccination program?
• How will employees react to such programs?
• How are employers getting involved in vaccine distribution?