Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
Recorded Event - April 15, 2021
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted our lives in nearly every possible way. Now that vaccine distribution is well underway, what has changed since the initial rollout, and what can we expect moving forward? In this follow-up webcast, we answer these questions and more, including:
- Updates and changes on the vaccine from the last three months
- Vaccine distribution—Where are we now?
- How are employers and benefit plans handling vaccine rollout and addressing vaccine hesitancy?
- What are we seeing in terms of mandatory vaccination or incentive programs?
- What does the workday look like with a partially vaccinated workforce?
*This webcast continues the discussion from the International Foundation vaccine rollout webcast “COVID-19 Vaccines and Your Workforce” held on January 27, 2021. Much of the information from the first webcast is still relevant and will not be covered in extensive detail in this follow-up—You can check out that discussion