Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
RECORDED – January 25, 2018
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
With an ever-changing medical marijuana legislative landscape across the United States, and a growing evidence-base on the effectiveness of marijuana in certain disease-state areas, plan sponsors across the country need to consider how they will address coverage issues.
This webinar will outline the following key considerations for the audience of professionals responsible for managing health benefit plans:
- Fact vs. Fiction: where evidence currently exists for the effective use of medical marijuana and where it does not
- Legislative consideration and key differences that exist across the United States and why in the near-term coverage will need to be considered regionally
- How plans sponsors are balancing access to marijuana with workplace safety concerns
- Workplace accommodation considerations
- Impact of recreational markets on medical marijuana demand.