Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
RECORDED - March 14, 2019
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Webcast held in partnership with the
New England Employee Benefits Council (NEEBC)
Employers are under increased pressure to respond to employee behavioral/mental health issues, the opioid epidemic and rising employee stress. A well-positioned employee assistance program (EAP) can be an effective resource to meet these challenges. This session will demonstrate the dollar return on implementing a comprehensive EAP.
This program will cover:
- Financial impact of employee stress and depression
- Calculating the combined costs of:
- Lost productivity from presenteeism, absenteeism, turnover and accidents
- Medical spend on mental health
- Positioning your EAP to be effective.