Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
Recorded Event – December 12, 2019
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Webcast held in partnership with the
New England Employee Benefits Council (NEEBC)
The need for international health insurance continues to grow in line with an increasing volume of U.S. outbound international travel. Employers are reporting an increase in employees experiencing health-related incidents overseas, yet one in three employers do not have dedicated international health benefits. Identifying the need for a comprehensive international solution is key to success when operating in today’s global business environment.
This webcast will cover:
- Identifying the need for a comprehensive international solution
- Working with a domestic carrier or insurance agent or directly with an international carrier
- What to expect in the selection process
- Best practices in working with a dedicated account manager
- Implementing an expatriate plan.