Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
Recorded Event - October 31, 2019
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Join us on October 31 to hear exclusive findings from the new International Foundation survey on workplace wellness trends. Learn how organizations in the United States and Canada are evolving their programs to ensure the overall well-being of their workers.
This webcast will cover survey results showing:
• Prevalence of wellness benefits
• Reasons for offering wellness benefits
• Costliest medical conditions
• Methods used to improve worker wellness
• Who designs and implements the wellness program
• How wellness offerings are communicated
• Use of incentives
• Collection and use of data
• Barriers to wellness programs.