Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
Recorded Event - March 19, 2020
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Developing and encouraging a culture that embodies mindfulness offers a wise response to the kinds of maladies found in our modern workplaces—the pressure to do more with less, being always "on," constant distractions—and the stress, anxiety and depression many experience.
Join this webcast for a discussion exploring:
• Distinctions between mindfulness and mindlessness
• Scientific research underlying mindfulness training, with a specific focus on the workplace
• Applications of mindfulness in the workplace
• Best practices for communicating the business case for mindfulness and implementing it in your workplace
• A tool you can use to flip the switch from "mindless" to "mindful."