Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
Recorded Event - March 31, 2020
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
This webcast will help multiemployer plan sponsors understand the Families First Coronavirus Response Act of 2020. This piece of legislation is among a series of steps being undertaken by the federal government in response to the global coronavirus pandemic. Join us to learn how the legislation will impact employers and plan participants. Topics to be covered include:
• What is the intent of the act?
• Timeline for implementation
• How and when does money flow to employers and employees?
• Things trustees should think about during this time
• What are administrators doing now
• Should you have a disaster plan in place?
• How to ensure benefits are paid and processed.